Thursday, February 20, 2020

Wednesday February 19, 2020

Wednesday February 19, 2020

Blog time 0950 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600 and said it was cold, 18, but clear.  We had a nice crescent moon.  She left home at 0715 for her class at MVP.   She does not have to work at the Gardens this afternoon we plan on going to the Apple Store.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Today I walked to Panera for breakfast.  It was cold but the sun was out.  I was bundled up so the walk was pleasant.

This and that:

The Alpena News reported that the old Wurtsmith Air Base in Oscoda, Mi is one of the front runners for a new Spaceport.

Checked the historical weather data for GR.  Beginning in mid February our average high temperature is above freezing. Good news, I am tired of winter.

The Boy Scouts are filing for bankruptcy.  The abuse of young scouts has gone on for over 60 years.  Why hadn’t they taken action years ago?   I was a Boy Scout until I was in high school.  I enjoyed my time.  All of my friends were also scouts.

Got home from Panera at 1100.  We immediately got in the Escape and headed to the Apple store.  Nancy got her Apple Pay questions answered.  I had my iPhone’s battery checked.  The battery is on the bubble for replacement.  Will schedule a replacement time next week.

At home I picked up my laundry and headed to cleaners.  Dropped shirts off and then got car washed.  It was a sunny day so the place was busy.

Final stop was the Chow Hound.  Bought a 35 pound bag of corn.

Afternoon activities:

Put out corn for deer.  

30 minute walk

Lunch

Took out trash and recyclables.

Did a load of laundry.

Nap 

Fixed apple snack.

Took another 30 minute walk.

We had a light dinner, fixed after dinner snacks and watched the news and Jeopardy.  Tonight we watched the final episode of “The Stranger”.  For last five minutes of the show we lost the video.  Bummer!

I stayed up and watched “Bordertown”.  Before turning the TV off I switched to the Democratic debate.  It was nasty.  Embarrassing to watch.

Temp in low 20s when took Ms P out at 2200.  Cold tomorrow and then a warmup.




No comments: