Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Monday February 10, 2020

Monday February 10, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Nancy took Ms P out at 0600.  The temperature was in high 20s.  I got up at 0630.

Nancy headed out at 0715 for her class at MVP.  Breakfast and then I drove to the Y.  Reduced calisthenics, stationary bike, and a short walk.  

Arrived at Panera at 1000.  Had a bowl of oatmeal before settling down to write blog and read papers.

This and that:

The Coronavirus dominates the news but the  standard winter flu in the US is widespread.  The Alpena News reported today that the Alpena Schools and Roger City schools are closed because of the flu outbreak.

The impeachment circus is over.  What do the clowns in Washington do now?  Both POTUS and Congress embarrassed themselves.  

News of Brexit and the EU seems to have died down.  Is it a winter slowdown?

I drove to Meijer’s after Panera and bought six bottles of my favorite wine.  It is a red blend called Apothic Red.  You buy six bottles at Meijer’s and you get a discount.

At home I put out corn for deer and then got back in car and ran errands.

Stopped at Macatawa Bank to make a deposit and get money for Kim who cleans this week.

Got my car washed at Mister Car Wash.  Not an original idea the car wash was crowded.

At Harvest Food I bought three high cocoa  chocolate bars (88%).  

Quick lunch and then headed downstairs to the office.  Our Prime TV is acting up.  I went to the Prime TV website and got throughly confused.  Went upstairs and unplugged the cable box and TV.  Waited several minutes and plugged everything back in.  Low and behold Prime TV is working fine.  I should always remember the unplug/plug solution.

Finished the afternoon with a nap.  No apple snack today, I forgot.

Just before having our 1800 dinner, I looked out the back slider.  We had three deer in the back yard.  One was a buck with a full rack of horns.  I thought bucks lost their antlers in early winter.  Google said late February or early March was not uncommon.

After a light dinner we had our snack.  Tonight we watched episode 2 of The Stranger on Netflix.  Nancy liked it.  I stayed up and watched a show on Prime.  It was not noteworthy because I forgot its name.

Took Ms P out at 2200.  It was mild, high 20s.





No comments: