Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Monday February 24, 2020

Monday February 24, 2020

Blog time 1750 Tuesday sitting in living room 

Monday was a lost day.  My cold got worse overnight.  Typical head cold, running nose and chills.  Nancy took my temperature and surprise it was normal.  

Nancy was up at 0600, took Ms P out and then headed to her class at MVP.  I stayed in bed until almost 0900.  

Took a hot shower and made a quick run to Panera for coffee and a bowl of oatmeal.  Headed back to bed as soon as I got home.  Slept until noon.

Lunch and then spent the afternoon in the recliner.  Read a book and took several short naps.

Did fix our apple snack this afternoon.  Light dinner, fixed cheese/cracker snack while watching news and Jeopardy.    Watched an Australian crime show, Jack Irish, on Acorn.  


  Nancy does not want my cold so she slept in the living room.  I spent another restless night.  

No comments: