Saturday, February 22, 2020

Friday February 21, 2020

Friday February 21, 2020

Blog time 1135 at Panera

After yesterday’s difficulty finding a swimming lane between 0600 and 0730 I slept in until 0630.  I will take my chances that a lane will be open between 0830 and 0930.

Nancy was up early and announced it was a cold, 13, clear day.  She left at 0730 for MVP.  Today she is having lunch with friends.

After breakfast I headed to the Y in bright sun.  I did some calisthenics and then started a walk.  During the walk I would look to see if there was an empty lane in the pool.  No luck on first lap or the other four laps. I decided after walking a mile no swim today.  I finished my routine with a 10 minute ride on the stationary bike.  Showered and then headed to Panera.

This and that:

US Intelligence Agencies have said Russia is working to get President Trump elected in 2020.

The EU and USA has accused Russia of hacking into and disrupting many net works in the small country of Georgia.   Now the question is what action will the EU and others take against Russia.

Hard to believe but winter high school sport season is now winding down.  In my high school we had one winter sport, basketball.  Now they have hockey, boys and girls baseball, wrestling and even bowling.

After I left Panera I stopped at Meijer’s to buy some apples.  

Before lunch:

Put out corn for deer.

Took a 30 minute walk.

Lunch and then a short nap.  Fixed us an apple snack before dinner.  The sun was bright so I took another walk.

For dinner we started with shrimp and then tamales.  Normal after diner activities followed by an episode of Midsomer Murder.

Missy FaceTimed us tonight.  She was picking up AJ from school.  Nancy bought AJ five books to read for her book club.  They arrived today and AJ thanked Nancy.


Nice mild evening when took Ms P out at 2200.  Tomorrow should be a nice sunny day.

No comments: