Thursday, February 27, 2020

Wednesday February 26, 2020

Wednesday February 26, 2020

Blog time 1050 sitting in Starbucks, Woodland Mall 

Breakfast Club Wednesday.  Alarm goes off at 0515.  Get dressed and took Ms P out.  

I forgot to mention in yesterday’s blog that the 25th was Nancy’s sister Peg’s birthday.  Peg lives in MA.  Nancy called to wish her a Happy Birthday.  Happy Birthday Peg!

Last night I took several aspirins before bed.  It worked, I had a good night sleep.

Left for BC at 0615.  Stopped at Panera to get a coffee to take with me.  Light traffic on freeway which was good because of the heavy snow.

Despite the snow we had 25 folks at BC.  Scrambled eggs, sausage and French toast was served.  As always very good.  

Today’s speakers were two women from a nonprofit organization that provides grief counseling to children impacted by the death of a family member or friend.  Very good presentation.

After BC drove to Woodland Mall.  Got a coffee at Starbucks and finished yesterday’s blog and read my emails and Alpena News.

The stores opened at 1000. Stopped at Penney’s looking for a long trench coat, no luck.  Bought a flexible belt at American Eagle.  Stopped at the Apple Store to see if I could get my iPhone battery replaced.  They said it would take 4 hours.  I decided maybe an appointment would be better.

At home:

Put out corn for deer.
Gathered up trash.
Lunch 
Started a load of laundry
Nap.

Nancy got home from the Gardens at 1600.  We had our apple snack.

Spent an hour in office paying bills.  Nancy had to make a quick trip to Meijer’s because we were out of milk.

Light dinner tonight, Cheerios.  Fixed Nancy’s cheese/ cracker/pill snack.  I had a sugar free oatmeal cookie.

Tonight we watched an episode of Endeavour.  Good show takes place in Oxford, UK in 1963.  

Light snow when took Ms P out at 2200.  Tomorrow will be cold and windy.
I think I am over my cold.  As a precaution I did take some aspirin before bed.  


No comments: