Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Tuesday February 12, 2019

Tuesday February 12, 2019

Blog time 1010 at Panera

Ms P continues getting up early, 0550.  We walked out into heavy snow.  I shoveled the walk.  About 6” had already accumulated.

Nancy being the dedicated swimmer she is headed out to MVP through heavy snow.  I know she made it because a morning regular at Panera said she saw Nancy swimming.

I did the calisthenics at home and then after breakfast  bundled up and walked to Panera.  None of the walks or roads were plowed so walking was difficult.  

Today is the 210th birthday of our greatest President.   Abe Lincoln was the right man at right time.  He saved the USA.  

In elementary school we use to draw a profile of President Lincoln on black paper.  We would cut out the profile and paste to a white sheet of paper.  The teacher would line the class room with our work.  Being left handed my cutout was less than perfect.

I made a quick run of the papers but found nothing I would comment on.  The weather is dominating the news.

It was tough walking home into the wind.  My Dad always use to say most of our bad winter storms come out of the east.  Based on the storms we had this year I agree.

I have been a little under the weather lately.  I think I might have a touch of stomach flu.  So I had some yogurt for lunch and headed to bed.  I slept sound for several hours.

I fixed our apple snack before putting out corn for deer.  It was cold and windy.

For dinner I had another yogurt.  I did fix Nancy her cheese and pill snack.  Tonight we watched NCIS and then  I watched Bordertown.

Headed to bed at 2200.  Woke at midnight and two deer were eating corn.  Deer must have a keen sense of smell because the corn was snow covered.  


No comments: