Thursday, March 30, 2017

Wednesday March 29, 2017

Blog time: 2035 sitting in den watching "Major Crimes" on TNT

Alarm goes off at 0530, today is Breakfast Club Wednesday. We had a good turnout. The speaker talked about an upcoming school mileage. He convinced me. Today I gave the invocation.

A big issues with BC is finding a new place to hold our meetings. The Women's City Club is no longer available. We have been given two options, none good. I think both options are ok for me. The sad thing is that both 90 year old members that sit at my table will not attend.

After BC I stopped at the Y. Today was a 40% day.

Stopped at Meijer's to pick up a prescription. Next stop was the bank to get money for Kim who is cleaning tomorrow.

Quick lunch and then headed out for a 1300 appointment with the cataract surgeon. He checked out my left eye and said the surgery was a success. The right eye surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon. Quick nap and then at 1700 we headed out to Trinity Lutheran for their Wednesday Lenten soup dinner.

We got home at 1830 just in time to watch the news. I needed to get my 30 in so I took Ms P on a walk. One benefit of DST is that walks in the evening are possible.

Busy day!

No comments: