Saturday, March 25, 2017

Friday March 24, 2017

Blog time: 1810 sitting at kitchen table

Busy day for Bob and Nancy. We drove to Panera for breakfast. After breakfast we stopped at home picked up Ms P and headed to IKEA near Detroit.

It was a good day for a drive. Cloudy so we did not have to contend with the sun.

As mentioned yesterday my double vision is gone. I can see clearly out of my left eye. This is the eye that had the surgery. I use the right eye for up up close work including reading.

We both like to visit IKEA . I especially like the mock up of small living areas. I keep thinking we will rent a very small apartment in CA. I think that I could live in a 600 square ft apartment. They had a great 600 sf display.

We bought several small items. Also bought hot dogs for lunch.

On the way home we stopped at a discount mall. Bought boxer briefs at the Jockey store.

We got home about 1630. Finished the afternoon with a two mile walk.

Nancy fixed Tamales and beans and rice for dinner.

Will watch the news and then some Netflix.

The temp reached 70 today but will drop to mid 30s tonight with rain. High temps in 50s for next week. No frost. Saw some folks sitting on their decks enjoying the warmth.

Noted on recent cold mornings the number of women with no socks. Brr!! It has to be 80 before I go sockless.

The only exercise I have been doing is walking. I have managed to get 10k steps in. I have also been able to get my 30 minutes outside.

No comments: