Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday May 19, 2015

Got up at my normal time but without any birds singing. Was it too cold, 47, for singing? It was cold but dry when I went out at 0700. After the calisthenics and breakfast I put on layers of biking clothes. It started to rain as soon as I got on the bike. I hurried to Panera for coffee and to wait for the rain to stop. It finally stopped at 1030. I took a new route today. It is shorter than the normal route but with more hills. I think my legs are getting stronger because I did not have as much trouble today climbing the hills as I did a month ago. As soon as I got home I grabbed Ms P and we went on our walk. It was so cold I wanted to get my outside activities done with. The rest of the day I will spend inside. After lunch I headed down to my office. I turned on the heater and spent nearly 3 hours clearing my desk. I accomplished a lot. Maybe I should dedicate Tuesday afternoons as my cleanup day. I finally got 1Password to work on all three of my Apple machines. The program came highly rated. Even my Sister uses it. Computer security or lack of it is pretty scary. I finished the beans and rice for dinner tonight. Nancy had a fried egg sandwich. We watched the news and now it is 1927. I will head upstairs as soon as I finish. My agenda for this evening includes finishing the GRP and watching Netflix. NCIS’s season is over. On this date in 1927 my Grandmother Hughes was in Paris. She noted in her diary that she visited the Louvre and stores. Back to the USA: on this date in 1938 GGF Sanborn and GGM Sanborn drove to my Grandparent Scott’s farm. Today both my Grandfather and Grandmother Scott celebrated their birthday. GF Scott was 65 and GM Scott was 57. GGF brought them a big trout and 10 bullheads. My grandparents liked fish. GGF said that it rainy and foggy. The bad weather created a lot of static on the radio. No TV in 1938.

No comments: