Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday May 14, 2015

Thursday May 14, 2015 Nancy looked at me when we woke up this morning and said “last night we bought a safari”. Kind of sticker shock. Nancy was out of the house first heading to MVP for a swim. I did the at home stuff and then headed to Panera. A number of interesting articles on the economies of France, Italy and China. At 0930 I pedaled to MVP. It was cool but sunny. The pool was cold this morning. I also had to share a lane. After the swim I bought a coffee at MVP and finished reading the WSJ. Had a pleasant ride home with all the sun and no wind. Quick lunch and then took Ms P on her walk. I had several pants altered and the tailor called and said they were ready. I picked them up and then stopped at Meijer’s to pick up my eye medicine. Nancy and I had dinner at Panera. She had the chicken rice soup and I had black bean soup and a tuna sandwich. Nancy drove home and walked home. It is now 2026 and we are watching “Grace and Frankie” on netflix. I don’t know if the show will make it. The sun does not go done until 2100. Temperatures will start to climb. High tomorrow will be in mid 70s. It can not come soon enough.

No comments: