Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday November 25, 2009

Do I need a vacation or what? I slept in until 0730 this morning. However, it is Wednesday my easy day. I get in the C2 and head for the Omelet Shop. I had their oatmeal and toast. They have the best oatmeal in town. After breakfast I stop by the Chevy dealer and get nitrogen placed in my tires. I had nitrogen in the Aztek and I think it is better than just plain air. Yesterday I got an email from Onstar telling me that my tire pressure was low. How about that.

I decided to take a bike ride before I go swimming at noon. Since it was sprinkling I put on my rain pants and rode around Reeds Lake. I started going around again but when I got to the East Beltline I headed south to Burton and took Burton to the MAC. The pool was crowded today. I had to share a lane. I swam 1,000 yard.

I had a quick lunch and then started packing for our big trip. I always pack too much so I am making an effort to take only what I need. I talked to our neighbor, Bob Calloway, about our leaving and asked if he would check around the house each day. He has done it before.

Tonight is cereal night. Nancy and I watched the news and then a couple of cop shows. It is now 11:21 and I should head for bed. Maybe I am sleeping in because I stay up too late?

No comments: