Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This morning Nancy got up before 0730 so she could be at the MAC for her 0800 class. I took my time and did my at home morning routine at 50%. I drove the C2 to the MAC. I was surprised at how crowded the place was. I am assuming that every one is burning off some calories before the big meal. I did my MAC routine also at 50%.

I stopped by D&W to get a GRP and then at Starbucks to get some coffee. Both places were crowded. When I got home I spent some time on google earth checking out places of interest in Munich. I love google earth. Around 2 Nancy and I headed to Perkins for a light lunch. I had turkey breast with mashed potatoes and gravy. Nancy had the same. We topped it off with a piece of pumpkin pie.

We did contact all the kids and talked to them. This is my 71st Thanksgiving. The first time I had Thanksgiving dinner away from my family was in 1961. I ate at the BOQ at the Pearl Harbor Navy Base.

Modern tools make traveling easy. Nancy printed out our boarding passes and we can locate our hotels using google earth. Toys are useful and fun. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: