Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday November 16, 2009

It is back to normal after our trip to Ohio to visit Melissa and Akerke. The weather for November has never been better. Most Novembers we have tracking snow for the first week of deer season. The weather report tonight predicted no heavy frost for the next week. This morning's routine was like every other Monday.

After lunch I got in the C2 and headed to "Hitches by George". I got a rear hitch installed. The hitch will carry a super duper bike rack. It took 45 minutes to install the hitch. I read the WSJ on my Kindle while waiting. I purchased the super duper bike rack from Grand Rapids Bike Company. The rack is manufactured by Thule. These are the same people that have a kayak rack for the C2. I will purchase the kayak rack in January.

Nancy and I delivered OHNA newsletter to all the neighbors in our block. There are 21 houses in our block. After we completed the delivery I took a 3 mile walk.

This evening we watched the news and at 8 we watched "House". I really don't like "House" but tonight I watched the whole show. Today we got our Eurorail passes for our trip to Munich. The schedules to the cities we want to visit all look good. We leave in the morning arrive at noon and come home about 6. The longest trip is to Vienna and that is only 4 hours. Heck it is 5 hours to Cleveland. I will look up our hotel on goggle earth. I love my computer.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Wednesday and GG only noted that they continued to haul brush.

No comments: