Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday November 6, 2009

Today I ran to the MAC and back with no problems. I am disappointed with my time per mile, 11 minutes. As usual I read the DFP and WSJ. I really like the WSJ and I understand that it now has more readers than USA Today.

After lunch I raked some leaves and then took a short nap. Nancy and I depart at 5 for the Moleski's for dinner and then to the Symphony. We had lamb burgers and a great fruit/ice cream dessert. We attended a lecture about the concert at 7 and I liked the idea of having the music we are about to hear explained. The concert was good. Nancy really liked the concert especially the violin soloist. After the concert we returned to the Moleski's for an after dinner drink. We got home about 11:30 so I am writing this blog on Saturday.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a mild Sunday. The family all met at the Scott's (my grandparents) for dinner and then they had supper at Aunt Julia's in Ossineke. The day of the celebration is set for November 7. Nov 7 is tomorrow.

No comments: