Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday November 9, 2009

Monday morning and the temperature at 0630 was in the high 50s. This is record warmth for this time of year. I did not know how to dress for my bike ride to the MAC. I was conservative and dressed in layers. Nearly all the trees are now bare. Folks must have been busy raking over the weekend because the streets were lined with leaf bags.

The DFP was void of any local news this morning. In fact today's GRP was also very small with few stories written by local reporters. The WSJ did have a lot of good articles.

After lunch I took Nancy's car to the Ford dealer to get the oil changed. Because it was the first time they did not charge us. I stopped by the Chevy dealer to look at a Cobalt. The dealer had a used 2010 Cobalt at a reduced price. I bought the car.

Missy called Nancy today and told her about the trials and tribulations of Ms P and Akerke. We are planning on a visit soon. We wish Missy and all her girls good luck.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Wednesday and GG only commented on his working part time in the post office.

No comments: