Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday October 15, 2008

Wednesday is my easy day. Today I swam 1000 yards. It was so dark when I left for the MAC that I had to turn my rear bike light on.

For breakfast I stopped at Starbucks and tried their "perfect oatmeal". It was OK but I liked the apple fritter better.

This afternoon I had a GR Building Authority meeting. We have several large parking structure projects that are in the early planning stages. These project will be financed by the sale of bonds. The bond market is currently so shaky that our project might be delayed.

An interesting side note regarding ,Pam Reinstra, the director of Parking Services for GR. Nancy and I met her parents at the Elderhostel in St George, Utah.

I put on the storm doors for the back and front doors. I also took off the screens on the first floor. I think our view outside is better without the screens. Nancy disagrees.

As I write this blog, Nancy is watching the debate. I don't need to watch because I have made up my mind. In fact, I voted today. Us old folks can vote early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo... who was it? the suspence is killing me. I'm thinking JM.