Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday October 13, 2008

Another warm, sunny day. It got up to 80. I think this is called an Indian Summer.

After the MAC I was going to go to the bank and post office. Alas, they are closed for Columbus Day.

Nancy and I went to Costco after lunch. I filled her car with gas ($3.08/gal) and had the pressure in her nitrogen tires topped off. I bought a case of beer and some eye drops. The eye drops were the most expensive. We also bought 5 pounds of red licorice.

The day was so nice I decided to drop the kayak in Reeds Lake. It was a great day for a paddle. The Lake was calm and empty. The homeowners had removed their docks so I got a good view of their homes. There are a lot of nice homes on Reeds Lake. The colors are almost at their peak.

Not much on TV tonight so I read some articles in Vanity Fair and we both went to bed early. Tomorrow it is suppose to get cooler and rain. Good weather can not last forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gas here is 2.76 (and that's not even at Costco).