Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6, 2008

We had sprinkles this morning. I wore my rain suit for my bike ride to the MAC.

This weekend while kayaking I tried to use a paddle that would allow a longer stroke. Much to my dismay I awoke today with some back pain which was caused by my stupid paddle technique. I thought that with all my new exercises aimed at my back that I could increase my stroke. No fool like an old fool.

This PM I took some borrowed material back to the office. I spent an hour catching up on office matters, sports and politics.

I started updating our financial material for the quarter ending 30 SEP. I got so frustrated that I took a 3 mile walk.

Tonight was cereal night. I finished the granola. Nothing good was on TV so I decided to finish my blog early.

No comments: