Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday October 30, 2008

The temperature was in the mid 20's this morning. I am still running instead of using the erg machine. I ran 7K this morning. I mailed Nancy's ballot today so voting is complete at our household.

Nancy had a hospital guild meeting this morning. It was a brunch so she brought me home a piece of cake.

After lunch we headed for Costco. We restocked our mouthwash and dishwasher soap supply.

Nancy is an Ottawa Hills Neighborhood block captain, so this PM we delivered the newsletter. After we completed the deliveries it was brass polishing time. We polished the brass table and stool. I washed the kitchen window and the side door windows. We are nearly ready for our Saturday Night dinner.

It was a sunny fall day. The temperature reached the low 50's this afternoon. A one of a kind day. I celebrated by taking a 3 mile walk.

It is Thursday so for dinner we headed to "Great Lakes Shipping". I had a beer (22 oz) and French dip sandwich. Nancy had the sesame chicken salad. With our coupon it cost $19.50, including tip. In these tough economic times, we must watch our pennies.

I am writing this blog from Nancy's computer. I cannot figure out why the Internet is not available on my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of walking/running today.