Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday October 10, 2008

Today was one of those special fall days. It was sunny and warm. The fall colors are beginning and life is good, despite the stock market. The TV and newspapers are full of doom and gloom but all the people I talk to are upbeat.

This afternoon I went to Allstar Glass to buy a big piece of plexiglass for my office screen door. I was thinking of eliminating the door but decided it was too expensive. Instead I took out the screen door and will replace it with a single piece of plexiglass. This action should make the office warmer in winter.

I finished up the afternoon with a 3 mile walk. For dinner Nancy and I went to "Great Lakes Shipping". I had the french dip and Nancy had a trip to the salad bar. After dinner we shopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Kohls. We bought a bath mat.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is warm and sunny. I have to decide where to go kayaking. Such big decisions I must make. I am really disappointed with JM's campaign. He keeps skirting the important issues. BO is not much better. My informal survey of neighborhood signs indicates that BO should win easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such tough decisions