Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday August 20, 2008

I know it does not seem possible but it was another sunny day in GR. The morning started cool and I needed a sweatshirt for my morning ride to the MAC. Today in the pool I tried more Mike Phelps moves. On my way back home I noted that my retro bike's coaster brake connection was missing. I stopped by the Fulton Street Mower and Bike repair shop for a quick fix.

This afternoon I wrote a nasty letter to the Green Well eatery. This establishment shorted me of $18 on the gift card. I also stopped by the White Caps office to change our 4 free tickets to actual tickets. We plan on inviting the Horlings to attend the game with us.

I threw my kayak in the GR near Amway for a 3 hour paddle on the Grand River. Tonight I will finish packing for our trip to Alpena. I plan on taking my bike to Alpena. Later tonight Nancy and I will watch the Olympics.

No comments: