Friday, August 8, 2008

Thursday August 7, 2008

Another sunny day in GR. The window installer started at 0800. They had the windows (10 total) installed by 4:30 PM. The windows look great.

Last night the group Los Lobos played at Meijers Garden. Nancy and I worked attaching arm bracelets to those who wanted the purchase beer or wine. We started checking every ones ID, until we realized that no young people were attending. Los Lobos must have an older audience. I was amazed at how wrong I was when checking the age of women. I would be a total failure if I worked an age guessing booth at a fair.

It was a beautiful evening. Nancy and I worked until about 1/2 hour after the concert started. We then had our picnic dinner and watched the concert.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people think I'm 25.

Anonymous said...

26 tops.

Anonymous said...

*maybe* 27 if I've been out in the sun too long that day. Otherwise 25.