Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday August 14, 2008

Yes I know it sounds repetitious but today was warm and sunny. After the paper and coffee at the Kava House, I got on my retro and pedalled to the office. Today was the last day for one of our summer interns. Pizza and cake was served. I also got caught up on all the engineering gossip.

After lunch I picked up the shears and drapes from Master Cleaners. Nancy and I spent the next hour hanging said drapes and shears. We had one section that had to be returned to the cleaners because of a spot they missed.

I packed my bagged for my trip to Tasha's house tomorrow. I will leave about 0900.

Tonight Nancy and I attended a meeting of the Ottawa Hills Neighborhood Association. A movie company run by Samuel Jackson wants to use the middle school for a movie. The filming would take about 3 to 4 months. All in attendance were in favor of allowing the movie people.

It looks like the middle school will be sold to the Christian School people for use as an elementary school. All the neighbors think this is a good use for the building.

Today I made a big decision. Since I am retired why do I need an alarm clock. I have informed Nancy that I will get up when my body tells me. I don't know how long this will last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh.. I'm going to have to walk Petunia around the schoolyard for her to get 'discovered' by Hollywood people.