Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday August 25, 2008

Yes another sunny day. However, it was cool this morning (52) so I wore long pants. As I mentioned on my weekend blog, the trees are beginning to show some color.

My morning routine did not change today. This afternoon I purchased a new hose reel for Nancy and checked up on a XM radio for cousin Peg. I think I will take my XM boom box and see if I can get it to work at Peg's place. Peg has a north facing window and the book says the antenna should face south. We might have to place the receiver on the roof. The management might object to placing anything on their roof. If they object it is back to plan B.

I cut the grass this evening. I can't believe that it had grown so much in just a week.

I had a reader of my blog ask about the Sanborn family. This weekend my sister gave me a Sanborn family history. This huge book is suppose to be the last word regarding the Sanborn family. Alas I left the book at the cottage. Helen will send it down to GR soon. My Dad always said that all Sanborns are related.

I will have to reply to the query. Tasha will have to give me a hand.

The silly season has started so I will watch the Dems on TV this evening. Sometimes the conventions are interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get all the comments forwarded to you via email. There should be an email address in it. If not, go to his blog: http://sanborns.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment saying something to the likes of: 'thanks for visiting my blog. i would like to answer your question. Please send me your email address.'