Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Monday August 4, 2008

The day started very hot and muggy. I got stranded at the MAC because of a heavy thunder storm. The storm lasted about 45 minutes. However, the storm did not stop me from my coffee and paper at the Kava House.

August 4 is Tom Collins birthday. Tom Collins was one of my best friends growing up in Alpena. I have not seen Tom since 1958. I try and call him on his birthday. Tom is retired and lives in the LA area. When I called, Tom was baby sitting his grand kids. He is in good health and enjoying life.

The grass keeps growing and I did not look forward to cutting it on such a hot humid day. I gave in and bought an electric lawn mower. It cuts great and is easy to push.

Nancy and I are back to normal. Monday is cereal night. We read the paper and watch TV. Bed time is about 9 PM. We have the AC working full blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we can cross 'electric mower' off our list for a Christmas present to you.