Wednesday, July 6, 2022

July 5, 2022

Tuesday July 5, 2022


Blog time 1030 at Panera.


Up this morning at 0700.  Checked outside and noted no damage from last night’s heavy rain.  My iPhone said we got 1.25 inches of rain.


Today Nancy is going to MVP to walk the tread mill.  She has an afternoon appointment with her ENT doctor.


I do some calisthenics before breakfast.  I have not gained full strength yet.  I was able only to do the push-ups and pull-ups at 50%.  It will take time.


I had my normal oatmeal breakfast.  I stopped putting a banana on the oatmeal.  I have switched to blueberries.  Much better.


I have a 1330 appointment with the hip surgeon.  I am hoping for a positive report.


This morning I drove to Panera for coffee and reading of the news.  Panera was not crowded.  If not for the cheap coffee I would not go to Panera.  The place is too cold in summer or winter.


Nancy stopped at Panera on her way home from MVP.  She said her ENT appointment was cancelled.


This and that:


The mass shootings my young men is deplorable.  It defies logic.  


Every evening on the news there is a story on a shooting in GR.  Most are gang related.


The bad mouthing of the USA by semi retarded celebrities is sad.  Yet the news media keeps reporting and supporting these folks.  No wonder the news organizations are held in low esteem.


Reporting on the war in Ukraine has been relegated to the back pages.  Sad because Putin is destroying the Ukraine cities.


Nancy and I just received our absentee ballots for the primaries.  We will complete tomorrow.


Got home from Panera at 1230.  Quick lunch and then headed to my appointment with hip Surgeon.


X-rays were taken and they showed the hip is healing well.  The PA checked the scar and said I should resume normal activities.  Good news.


For dinner tonight Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup with blueberries.  Very good.


Watched the news followed by an episode of the Crownies on Acorn.  Checked Courtyard before and everything ok.  Rain later tonight. 

No comments: