Tuesday, July 26, 2022

July 25, 2022

 Monday July 25, 2022


Blog time 1730 on Tuesday July 25


Up at 0700.  Follow my normal morning weekday routine.


Nancy heads out early for a swim at MVP.


Oatmeal breakfast and then biked to the Y, 4.5 miles.  It was cool, mid 60s and sunny.  Perfect bike conditions.


Calisthenics and walk at Y before heading to Panera.


Today I took my mini-iPad.  Got coffee and a bagel before reading the WSJ.


Got home at noon.  Total miles, 8.5.  


At 1330 Nancy headed to her PT class.


I showered and then took a short nap.  Following the nap I had lunch.


I have developed a skin condition that makes my feet and arms itch.  No visible rash.  It appears to be just dry skin.  I have been applying lotion.  It seems to work.  Have an appointment with Dermatologist on Thursday.


Spent most of the afternoon reading news, Alpena and Detroit.  For dinner I had cheerios with blueberries.


After the news we watched another episode of Shetland.  I like Shetland Island scenery.


It was 75 and cloudy when checked Courtyard before bed.  I noted that the days are noticeably shorter.  Bummer.


No comments: