Monday, July 25, 2022

July 24, 2022

 Sunday July 24, 2022


Blog time 1745 sitting in living room.


We had very heavy thunder storms roll through last night.  Thunder and lightning all night.  My channel 8 weather app said we had 1.5” of rain.  


Up at exactly 0700.  Looked outside and it was still raining.  Quickly dressed and headed to Panera for to get our morning coffee.  Surprise!  Standing in the middle of our drive was a big skunk.  I chased it away.  


For breakfast I fixed oatmeal to go with coffee I bought at Panera.  At 0845 we headed to Trinity Lutheran.  On our way we had another Surprise!  A big fox ran across the road in front of us.


Church was not crowded.  After the service we took our Sunday morning drive.  Drove east on Cascade Rd to Lowell and then returned on Grand River Dr.  Light rain during our ride. We did stop at Meijer’s so I could fill up the Escape.  


At home I read some of the GRP.  At 1300 my weather app said the rain had stopped.  Put on bike clothes and took a 9 mile ride.


Lunch followed by a shower.  I took an hour nap.


Spent the rest of the afternoon reading news both on paper and online.  Not much to report on.


Nancy fixed me scrambled eggs on toast for dinner.  Also had a dish of blueberries.


Tonight we watched 60 Minutes.  After 60’ we switched to BritBox to watch another episode of “Shetland”.


It was sprinkling when made my nightly check of Courtyard.  No critters were seen.  Sunny and cool tomorrow morning, mid 60s.







No comments: