Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 29, 2022

 Friday July 29, 2022


Blog time 1800 sitting in living


Up this morning at 0700.  It was sunny, temps will reach 80 today.  First thing, I dressed and drove to Panera.  Bought coffee for Helen, Nancy and yours truly.  Panera was empty.


At home I fixed oatmeal to go with my coffee.  Nancy had purchased some muffins from Sugar Momma.  Nancy and  Helen enjoyed the muffins with there coffee.


This morning we are taking a tour of an apartment at Porter Hills at Cook Valley, a retirement community.  Nancy and I have had our name on the wait list for almost a year.  Helen joined us on the tour.  Both Nancy and I were impressed.  A unit might become available in late August.  I think we will take it.


No bike ride or trip to Y today.  I did find time for some reading.


After dinner tonight we drove to Culver’s for a frozen custard.  It was warm and sunny perfect for custard.

Finished the evening with a short ride along the Thornapple River.  


No TV tonight we just sat and talked.  Noted two deer across the street when checked the Courtyard before bed.  Tomorrow will be another warm, sunny day.

No comments: