Thursday, August 29, 2019

Wednesday August 28, 2019

Wednesday August 28, 2019

Blog time 1200 at Panera

Breakfast Club Wednesday so I am up at 0515.  Took Ms P out and performed some calisthenics before heading to BC.

Good attendance today.  Today’s speaker talked about the hospice organization she runs.  Hospice is not something most members want to talk about but the talk was well received.  Nancy keeps telling me we have to make some decisions regarding our senior years.  Like most men I am reluctant.

Drove straight home after BC.  Changed into bike clothes.  Today I rode my single speed Nakisha bike.  It is at least 35 years old.  Single speeds are fun to ride on flat surfaces.

It was 70, windy and sunny when I headed out.  The wind is suppose to increase all during the day.

Left Panera at 1300 and as predicted the wind was strong .  Shower and then lunch.

Rest of day’s activities;

Did a load of laundry.

Took out trash before a short nap.

Put bike rack on Escape and drove to Ada to pick up my Bad Boy bike.  The bike now has a new seat post that moves when going over road bumps.  Also has new derailleur and shifter.  

Nancy got home about 1700.  Fixed our apple snack.

Light dinner and then fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker snack.

Took a short walk.

Tonight we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders before heading to bed.  


No comments: