Saturday, August 10, 2019

Thursday August 8, 2019

Thursday August 8, 2019

Blog time 1130 at Panera.

Nancy and Ms P beat me up this morning.  It looks like another nice sunny day.  Today I am kind of winding down to save energy for our long rides this weekend.  All today’s activities at 75%.

Nancy headed out to her Thursday swim.  After breakfast I biked to Y for calisthenics and walk.  

Today, August 8 is my sister’s, Mary Helen, birthday.  She is a great sister.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY HELEN!

Shower, lunch and then I spent the afternoon;

Finish packing for our weekend trip to Terre Haute.

Loaded the car.  When traveling in the car we take much more than we need.  Packing for Air travel requires some discipline and thought.

Called my sister to wish her Happy Birthday.

Took a nap.

Ran errands, bought Apple at D&W, picked up shirts at laundry.

Fixed our apple snack.

For dinner Nancy fixed a chicken Baltic pie.  After, took a walk and fixed Nancy her cheese and cracker snack.

We watched “My Life is Murder” staring Lucy Lawless on Acorn.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched an episode of Outlander on Netflix.  

Debbie FaceTimed me after she knew Nancy was in bed.  this evening.  Debbie was surprised I was watching Outlander.  She loves the show as does Veronica.  She called it a chick flick but I like it because it involves some McTavish folk.

    


No comments: