Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Monday August 26, 2019

Monday August 26, 2019

Blog time 1150 at Panera

Nancy and Ms P up at 0600.  I got up at 0645.  Cloudy and cool, 60 this morning.  Rain later this afternoon.

Nancy headed to MVP and after breakfast I biked to Y.  My Bianca bike with the internal gear hub was acting up.  I have watched videos on how to adjust the hub but despite my best efforts, no luck.  I hope by Bad Boy Bike is fixed soon.

Today is the first day for local schools.  Encountered many school buses on my morning ride.  The Y was very crowded which I attribute to the start of school.

This and that;

Indonesia is moving capital because of ground subsidence caused by over pumping ground water.  Ground subsidence is common in California’ agriculture areas due to over pumping.

The Indiana sand dunes along Lake Michigan are the USA’ s new National Park.

The Hong Kong riots are getting very serious.  Is there a solution?

Hurricane season is starting.  Big storm heading towards Puerto Rico and Florida.

At home showered and had a quick lunch.

Rest of day:

Drove to Sam’s Club to buy some soft Pinconning cheese.  They did not have any, bummer!  I did buy a bottle of wine.

Got a call from Dr Kutsche’s office.  The results of the ultrasound were received today.  I do not have a hernia but  instead have a swollen lymph node.  They will set up an appointment with a surgeon.

Took a short nap.

Prepared our apple snack.

We had a light dinner.

Watched ABC and NPR news.

Fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker snack.

Took a short walk.

Missy FaceTimed me to help AJ with a math problem.  Also emailed calculations I made using my Apple Pencil.

Watched an episode of My Life is Murder starring Lucy Lawless.  A new episode is released every Monday.


I stayed up and watched the parts of episodes 15 and 16 of the Outlander that I slept through last night.  I have finished season 1.  
\

No comments: