Monday, July 31, 2017

Sunday July 30, 2017

Blog time 1150 Monday at Panera.

Yes folks our string of sunny warm days continues.

Up at 0603 and get ready for trip to Y. Nancy swam and I did some sit-ups and leg raises before a mile run.

Stopped at Panera and got our Sunday coffee.

Attended the 1030 service at Trinity Lutheran.

Bought some supplies at Meijer's. Filled up the Escape. Gas has gone up, it is now $2.53.

Lunch and short nap. Kathi Kothe invited Nancy and me over for a swim and dinner.

We left home at 1415. Because of my stitches I did not go swimming but enjoyed sitting by the pool. Nancy and Kathi enjoyed the water.

Kathi’s back yard is loaded with flowers. It should be featured in a home and garden magazine.

We ate dinner on her screened in porch. A very enjoyable day.

We got home at 2130. No TV today but I did finish reading the GRP.

No comments: