Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday July 16, 2017

Blog time 1710 sitting on deck

Another nice sunny day in GR. It is now 80.

We all slept in today, especially AJ. First thing this morning I did my calisthenics at 50%, showered and then drove to Panera to get us our morning coffee.

Nancy made a quick trip to Meijer’s for supplies. I had breakfast and as soon as Nancy got home I filled up both the Taurus and Escape. Gas was $2.42.

Nancy fixed AJ her world famous scramble eggs with bacon for breakfast.

Our next door neighbor Sonya stopped by with her grand daughter. Tomorrow morning we are taking AJ and her grand daughter to Boulder Ridge Animal farm.

Tomorrow afternoon daughter Missy’s room mate from college is stopping by with her family. Adri’s two children are AJ’s age. Adri lives in Budapest.

Before lunch I took an easy 10 mile bike ride.

Around 1400 Nancy and AJ headed to Kathi Kothe’s for a swim in her pool.

This evening we will finish the beans and rice. I will walk around the block before sitting down to read the GRP and maybe watch a little TV.

No comments: