Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wednesday July 26, 2017

Blog time 1750 sitting at dining room table

We both slept in this morning. Nancy did not go to MVP this morning. I did light calisthenics at home.

At 0830 I head up north to pick up Ms P. Met Kim at Mobile Station on 14 Mile. Kim said Ms P appeared to enjoy her stay.

Dropped off Ms P and pedaled to Panera. I read papers but found nothing I thought important enough to comment on. Must be jet lag.

Nancy worked at Gardens this afternoon. She said they were very busy.

After lunch took out trash and recycle. Also did load of laundry.

Took a short nap.

When dropping off the rental car yesterday we noted that several books that belonged to Alessandra. Biked to D&W to mail books back to Long Beach. Stopped at Ace to purchase hardware for a chin up bar I want to install in our downstairs storage room.

Light dinner tonight. We will watch a show on Netflix or Acorn before turning in.

No comments: