Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday April 29, 2015

Wednesday April 29, 2015 Got up at 0555 because today is Breakfast Club. It was daylight when I left at 0630. Very small crowd at BC. The group must be getting too old. The average age at the table I sit at is 83. The speaker talked about the new exhibit at the GR Public Museum. It is about King Tut. I really am not a big fan of ancient Egypt. After BC I drove to Breton Village for coffee and to read the WSJ. The troubles in Baltimore dominated the US News. The earthquake in Nepal dominated the World news. After coffee I walked over to Fitzgerald’s to look at blazers. My recent weight loss has made my sport coats much too big. I was looking for a summer blazer. They had just what I wanted but much too pricey. I will continue my search later this week. At home I assembled an iPhone 6+ handlebar holder. I can now place my iPhone on the handle bars and use it as a GPS device. Took Ms P on short walk and then did a load of laundry. I had my usual weekday lunch. I took another walk around the block. Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon. It is now 1618 and it is suppose to rain soon so I think I will take another walk. Have to get my 10,000 steps in.

No comments: