Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday April 4, 2015

Saturday April 4, 2015 It was cold this morning, mid 20s. First thing Nancy grabbed her swim suit and headed to MVP. I bundled up and walked to Sundance for their oatmeal breakfast. After breakfast I took the long way home. The sun was out but the temp was still in the high 20s. I took Ms P on an early walk and then went on an 11 mile bike ride. I stopped at the Ada Bike Shop and bought a holder for my iPhone. I will attach the holder to my handle bars and use an App that will tell me distance, speed etc. Nancy did the laundry today and would you know it the dryer started making funny noises. I checked our files and the dryer was purchased at Home Depot. Next week I will get the dryer serviced. I did take a nap this afternoon. As soon as I finish this blog I will call either Jets or Pizza Hut and order a pizza. We will stay home this evening, eat pizza and watch the MSU and UW BB games. I hope both win.

No comments: