Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday April 17, 2015

Today is a big birthday day. Alessandra Scott our grand daughter is six years old today. Happy Birthday Alessandra! Today is also my father’s birthday, Alessandra’s great grandfather. Dad was born in 1906 so he would be 109 years old today. Today is also the first day the temperature in GR reached 75. It is now 1730 and Nancy and I are sitting on the deck drinking wine. I look into our back yard and can see the buds coming out on the trees. We got up with the sun, 0645, this morning. Nancy headed to MVP and I did the at home stuff. After breakfast I put on my nickers and went on a 15 mile bike ride. It was in the low 40s when I started and mid 50s when I finished. After a shower I drove to Panera for coffee. I am a free trader. I hope that with GOP support the President get the Asian free trade agreement. Why doesn’t the EU let Greece go? As a civil engineer I think China’s goal to build roads and pipelines across Asia very interesting. It is kind of like restoring the Silk Road. After Panera I stopped at the car wash and got the Cobalt cleaned inside and out. I also picked up some clothes I purchased at Fitzgerald’s. Had a quick lunch and then Nancy and I headed to Costco. We bought cereal, peanut butter, eggs, fiber and a chicken for dinner tonight. Ms P and I went on a 50 minute walk.

No comments: