Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday April 2, 2015

It was in the high 40s when we got up this morning. Warmest morning this year. Nancy headed out first thing to go swimming. I did the at home routine and before I started breakfast Nancy walked in. MVP closed the pool because of thunder and lightning. I drove to Panera and started reading the WSJ for about 30 minutes. Every lane in the pool was full when I arrived but the life guard told me a lane would open soon. She was right. I swam 20 laps, 1,000 m, using only the breast stroke. My shoulder did not experience any pain. It was not raining when I left MVP so I headed home to take Ms P on her walk before the rain started again. We completed our 1.25 mile walk just in time. It has been raining steady since the end of the walk. We really needed this rain. Eat your heart out CA. Nancy had lunch today with her friend Kathy. I got back in the C2 and drove to Art Van furniture. We are still looking for a glider. Art Van had a glider that fit our needs but it was a little pricey. I also stopped at Design Quest and Woodland Mall. No glider. I did buy a coffee at Starbucks in the Mall and finished reading the WSJ. It was such a nice rainy afternoon that I took advantage of the weather and reclined for 45 minutes. Last year I bought several pair on Knickers for bike riding. I love them although Nancy says they look silly. This year I bought another two pair in a smaller size. Weight loss is pricey. Nancy is fixing hamburgs and soup for dinner. We will watch Big Bang and then netflix.

No comments: