Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wednesday April 22, 2015

Wednesday April 22, 2015 On this date in 1938, Ossineke, Mi my GGF Sanborn made the following entry in his diary. Friday Cold Wind AM Hauled leaves PM Cleaned chicken coop 3 loads Robert Hughes Scott born I think I was my GGF’s first male Great grandchild. Today was very cold and windy. My easy Wednesday so I pedaled to Sundance for their oatmeal breakfast. It was snowing on the ride. After breakfast I took my normal 15 mile ride, backwards. My Sister, Helen, and brother-in-law Don stopped by at 1330. Nancy fixed a great lunch, vegetable quiche and a salad. We had a great time talking. After lunch Helen and Don headed to Gaylord. It took a short nap and then we got ready to pick up Nancy’s cousin, Ann Kelly. Ann is visiting GR for a conference. We had dinner at the old Gibbons. It had been over 30 years since Nancy had seen Ann. They had a great time catching up. I spoke with all the kids and their families this evening. It was a great 77th birthday.

No comments: