Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday April 6 2015

Monday April 6, 2015 It was cold this morning, mid 30s. When Ms P and I went out at 0700 the sun was just coming out. Sunrise today was 0714 and on Jun 20 it will be 0603. Nancy left early for a class at MVP. After breakfast I bundled up at went on a 15 mile bike ride. My longest ride of the year. It was 39 when I left and near 50 when I got home. After a shower I walked to Panera for coffee. I got home at 1330 and had a quick lunch. This afternoon Nancy and I ran errands. First stop was Macatawa Bank to make a deposit and then we stopped at the Cascade Twp Office to drop off our absentee ballots. We stopped at the Lake Mi CU so Nancy could make a deposit. Final stop was Home Depot. Our LG dryer is making funny noises and I wanted the name of a company that can repair the dryer. I took a short nap and then took Ms P on her daily walk. We had a light dinner and now are watching Charlie Rose on Bloomberg. He is interviewing Retired Adm Mullins the ex chief of the Joint Chiefs. Adm Mullins makes sense. We will watch a netflix show and then the UW/Duke BB game. Go Badgers!

No comments: