Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday April 23, 2015

Thursday, swim day for Bob and Nancy. Nancy left at 0700 and after breakfast I pedaled to Panera. I left at 0930 and was in the pool at 1000. Swam my 1,000 meters in 31 minutes. Pedaled straight home because Ms P has an appointment with the Vet at 1220. Ms P has been under the weather lately. The Vet checked her over and concluded that she just had an upset stomach. Ms P got a shot and was given pills that start tomorrow. I took a short nap. For dinner Nancy and I headed to Shepard’s Grill. On the way we stopped at Meijer’s to buy some wine for Saturday’s party. We both had the salad burger for dinner. On the way home we stopped at Macatawa Bank to get some money for Kim. She is coming to clean tomorrow. It is now 2103. We are watching Midsomer Murders on netflix. Think spring!!

No comments: