Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday March 31, 2014

Last day of March. The temperature reach the 60s today, first time since mid Nov. My shoulder is still bothering me so I have decided to stop swimming for a few days. Had coffee at Hall Street. I picked Nancy up at 0930 and we headed to MVP. Nancy did the machines and I walked two miles on the treadmill. At 1400 our Realtor picked us up. Our first stop was the condo complex in EGR across from Reeds Lake. We were disappointed. The unit was overpriced and the taxes were very high. Also no dogs allowed. Our next stop was Centennial Park. We visited two condos. They were larger than we wanted. Both condos were very near the units we visited last week. We revisited one of these condos and it really moved up our list. It was about the right size. Stay tuned. I ended the afternoon with a ten mile bike ride. We had a light dinner and watched the news. It is now 1950 and as soon as I finish this sentence we will watch a show on Netflix.

No comments: