Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday March 14, 2014

Good to have Nancy home. I get up at 0630 and do calisthenics. Had my coffee at Hall Street Bakery. Get in pool at MVP at 0955. Swam my normal 1,500 meters. Get home at 1115 and we all get in car and head to Costco. We restocked our paper supplies and I bought some Guinness Draught. Also stopped at battery shop so I could buy some batteries for the speedometers on my three bikes. I put new batteries in at the start of the season. I wasted an hour playing games so I deleted all games on the iPhone, iPad and air. Walked Ms P around block and then took a two mile walk. It was 52 this afternoon and a lot of melting is going on. We gave Ms P a bath. She had an air about her. Dinner tonight at Red Robin and then we will visit Kohl's and Barnes and Noble. Probably end the evening watching another episode of Fowles War. I got my 30 in today.

No comments: