Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday March 16, 2014

Sunday, a Bob and Nancy swim day. We got in the pool at 0800 and we shared a lane. While still in the parking lot at MVP, Nancy called Grand Hotel and booked two nights in May. Gas at Meijer's was $3.74. Returned 37 bottles. I think Michigan's bottle law works great. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I took my Sunday nap and then walked Ms P around the block. Today was bright and sunny. However, the temps were cold. 10 in morning and 22 in PM. I also took a 2 mile walk. I turned the pedometer on and my walk route is 2.07 miles. A perfect distance. I only watched a few minutes of the UM/MSU game. Just as well, UM got blown out. Nancy is fixing beans and rice for dinner. We will continue to watch Foyle's War on Netflix. Today the hours of daylight and night are almost equal. A good sign.

No comments: