Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday March 15, 2014

March 15, the Ides of March: Up at 0630 have a busy day ahead. Take Taurus into the Ford Garage for an oil change. It opens at 0800 and I got there at 0745 and already several folks ahead of me. It took an hour to perform the work. When I got home I loaded up the lawn mower and headed to Alger Hardware. Nancy joined me. While I was checking in the mower for its annual checkup Nancy was buying grapes at Ken's Fresh Fruit. Stopped at Breton Village, Nancy visited Talbots and I bought a pooper scooper at Pet Smart. Worked on my hybrid bike today. It is ready for Spring. Spent time paying bills then drove Nancy to hospital so she could pick up some papers. Walked to post office and then added a two mile walk. Nancy and I capped the afternoon with a trip around the block. Nancy is feeling better today. Missy and AJ called Nancy this afternoon. They wanted to know how she was doing. We had dinner with the Moleskis. We ate at Arnie's on Leonard. It was a pleasant evening. Right now we are watching Foyle's War on Netflix. I am hooked on English Police Dramas.

No comments: