Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday March 27, 2014

Will it never end, it was snowing when I left for the Hall Street Bakery. I read the WSJ and several stories on the problems in Europe. I don't think the USA can do anything to solve the problems with Russia. Actually there is something that would work. Europe should start fracking for natural gas. I picked Nancy up at 1015 and drove her to the hospital. She is working until 1600. The swimming pool at MVP was crowded. All the snow birds have come back to GR. I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs. I called our Realtor and set up several viewing dates. I also called my computer guru and made an appointment for him to upgrade my windows based desktop. From time to time I need to use a windows based program. Picked up Nancy at 1600. She had spoken to a friend who was also working at the Gift Shop who said her condo unit in downtown GR has a vacancy. The unit is larger than most downtown units. We will get more details. Tonight being Thursday means we will dine at Great Lakes Shipping. It has been snowing/raining all day. If it clears around 1900 I will try and get my 30' in. Not much on TV so we will watch another episode of Foyle's War. Think spring!

No comments: