Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday March 24, 2014

At 0430 the stars were bright and the sky was clear and cold, 9. At 0830 when I left for the Hall Street Bakery it was snowing. I picked up Nancy at 0930 and we headed to MVP. Nancy used the machines and I swam 1,500 meters. After a quick lunch I walked the dog around the block and then Nancy and I headed to Woodland Mall. Nancy had some shopping to do. I walked around the Mall. Usually Macy's and J. Crew have some clothes that I like. It appears that these stores have abandoned mature men. I took a two mile walk. All the sidewalks are now clear. I also took a short nap. It is now 1755 and I am retyping this blog for the second time. My original draft headed to never never land. Tonight we will have a light dinner and then watch the news. I will take some time to assemble our tax data. Before going upstairs we will watch another episode of Foyle's War. We are awaiting an email from our Realtor to see if tomorrow afternoon we will visit some condos on our list. Stay tuned!

No comments: