Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TuesdayMarch 25, 2014

Went out at 0500 and found over an inch of snow on the ground. I shoveled the walk and drive for the last time this winter, I hope. Coffee at Hall Street Bakery. Picked up Nancy at 0930 and took her to the hospital to work in Gift Shop. I went swimming and on my way home I stopped at Hall St Bakery, bought some 50% off scones and a baguette for dinner tonight. I picked Nancy up at 1200. After a quick lunch Nancy and I went with our Realtor on a tour of four condos. We rejected two and put two on our possible list. All condos were in SE GR. I ended the afternoon with a short nap. Nancy fixed a chicken noodle soup in the crock pot. It was great especially with the baguette. We watched the news and then I took a two mile walk. We watched NCIS. It is now 2142 and I am heading upstairs.

No comments: