Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday January 31, 2014

The last day of January and most folks are glad it is over. Last night at 0300 the temperature was 32 and at 0500 it was 19. I did not have to shovel. I had my coffee at Starbucks and then drove to MVP for my 1000 swim. The pool was not crowded. Maybe all the New Year’s Resolution folks have quit. Kim came today to clean. She also took Ms P. I think Ms P is getting tired of being farmed out. Nancy has to work at the hospital this afternoon. I will finish packing. We have hired a neighbor to shovel the walk. 6” of new snow tomorrow, I hope after we have gone. When Nancy got home she looked out the window and saw a robin. That is right, a robin. Not a very bright robin. We will have an early dinner at Great Lakes. It is 93 in Panama. We watched the last episode of Wallendar. Nancy went to bed and I stayed up and watched another Swedish show. The star is a woman crime reporter. It has English subscripts. Nancy hates subscripts. I thought it was a great show. Tomorrow we head to warm Maimi.

No comments: